Friday, 24 November 2006

Sleeping Beauty

I guess the end of week is tiring for everyone, and perhaps unsurprisingly... Brie is having a sleepy day too. She skipped breakfast, and has been sleeping all day. I guess if my schedule was as hectic as Brie's; doing the odd trick for a tasty treat, the occasional brisk walk around the block, and frequent power napping... it must be difficult for a little poodle like Brie.

Her busy day thus far has consisted of taking a long nap in her house, a short siesta on the couch cuddled up to jumper lying about, and sleeping some more on our bed. In fact, that is what she is doing right now.

Something that I have noticed about Brie is that she loves to sleep on people's clothes, if I have left clean washing out to put away, she will undoubtedly nest in the clothes bundle. Or if I lay my clothes out to wear after my shower, I'll find them ruffled up in a fashion that only a small dog can manage. I guess she feels a little left out, so she snuggles up to our clothes for comfort, Honestly, I mean does she have to do that with my freshly washed clothes? I really don't mind if Brie did that with my husband's clothing though... did you get that Brie?

"zzzZZZZ"

I'll take that as a yes.

No comments:

 
Pets Blogs - Blog Top Sites