Friday, 30 March 2007

What would Brie do?

This article came out yesterday about a dog saving her owners life by doing the Heimlich maneuver. Even though there is some doubt about whether the dog had the intention of dislodging the apple it is nevertheless a fascinating story.

And this got me thinking what would Brie do in the same situation. Well, in the previous case if I was in pain on the ground she has always came beside me but instead of comforting me she just expects to play. Hmm...... this is a not a positive sign, also as Brie is very fond of apples chances are that she would sniff my face trying to find out where the rest of the apples went. I think I better be careful when eating apples as the chances of Brie giving me the Heimlich maneuver are slim to none.

No comments:

 
Pets Blogs - Blog Top Sites