Wednesday, 14 March 2007

Grim day

After last night's black out I'm convinced that our location has more power cuts than the rest of Auckland. The only source of entertainment in our house without power is Brie, so she got reluctantly trained under candlelight. This gave her a new challenge - find fallen treat in the dark.

This morning I was recovering from the flu and feeling pretty rotten in the bed. When Brie got up and snuggled up beside me I was overwhelmed with Brie's affection and her concern that my eyes where watering, well, the only thing watering was my nose, but they could have been. While I was pondering how fortunate I was to have Brie to cheer me up, she twisted and rolled onto her back!?... then I realised that she just wanted a tummy rub.It ok, I know you just have an unconventional way of expressing your concern, I know.

No comments:

 
Pets Blogs - Blog Top Sites