Monday, 19 March 2007

On her own

Brie is very good at staying in. Before she joined our family I read up on how to raise a dog who is comfortable on it's own at home when the owner leaves. So we trained her from a young age and she seems to take care of herself when we are not there.

Even when we are not there we can usually tell what Brie has being up to on her own. This is not because I set up a Brie-cam at home (I'm not that over protective of Brie) but she leaves trails and these can be spotted with keen eyes.
When I arrive home I am usually greeted with a sprinkle of toys and raw hide chews that Brie has been attending to around the house. Also, on the bed or the couch she leaves footprints and a bum crater. Usually a bum crater is accompanied by wet raw hide and is found in the middle of the bed along with pillows and cushions. I think that while we are gone she is lounging around in the center of the bed enjoying the luxury of having the bed all to herself.

No comments:

 
Pets Blogs - Blog Top Sites