Tuesday, 12 December 2006

Xmas Stocking

I find Xmas season a bit stressful - first the cards, then presents and then the dinner. Especially as some of our family members are hard to buy presents for, but Brie is just so happy to get anything (as long as she can eat it) so it makes Christmas shopping lot easier. This year I was looking for a Xmas stocking for Brie, but didn't find any that I liked, until I saw this doggie paw shaped sock. It's extremely cute, and ever since we brought it home, Brie has been very fond of it. I think she thinks the sock is a part of the present and she expects to get to play with it. However I am the kind of person who supports recycling, so she has to restrain herself as I'll be using the same Xmas stocking for years to come.

No comments:

 
Pets Blogs - Blog Top Sites