Friday, 1 December 2006

Namesake


Brie is a very quick learner, after she arrived at our home she figured out that after we open the pantry she sometime gets training, so she associated the sound of the pantry opening with training , so whenever the pantry door is opened she comes into the kitchen to investigate.

We had a little incident in first week where we lost Brie around the house, I looked around everywhere, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. I was panicking but when I went to open the pantry there she was hiding in the bottom. She sneaked in while it was open and she got stuck in for a little while because no one knew she was there.

Recently my husband and I have been obsessed with this new craze of gourmet potato chips, and we found this new flavour - Prosciutto and Brie. I know its silly but I had to buy it. As always, Brie comes to investigate, and as the food has Brie's name on it, it's cannibalism for her to eat her own kind, so I guess she has to sit this one out.

No comments:

 
Pets Blogs - Blog Top Sites