Friday, 8 December 2006

Stake out

We have a lot of fruit trees in our neighbourhood, so we have lots of visits by numerous kinds of birds, which I really like. And of course Brie is very curious about birds, she loves to do a little bit of bird watching, but they always fly away as she gets a bit too excited. So I thought I'd give her a hand by picking out a great stake out outfit so she can blend into the environment.

Surprise surprise, when you are ready for the birds they never seem to come out, so I chucked a few bread crusts out to attact some birds. And the result was that instead of the birds getting attracted to the bread, Brie tried to munch on the bread. I think my mission of getting Brie into birdwatching failed miserably, she'll just have to bird watch from our lounge. She looks good trying to stake out though.

No comments:

 
Pets Blogs - Blog Top Sites