Tuesday, 8 May 2007

Where is my orange juice??

When Brie is off in another room by herself it usually means one of two things, she is sleeping in the bedroom or she is up to no good. This happened last night and we were wondering were she was. To my horror, Brie was up on the office table looking guilty beside a half empty glass of orange juice!!!! Yes, Brie was drinking orange juice! My husband has a tendency to leave half drunk glasses and mugs around the room, and Brie decided to have a taste of it. I'm not sure who to be annoyed at; Brie who is looking very happy but guilty, or husband who doesn't think it is his fault.
This is a puppy photo of Brie that I just had to take a photo of, Yes I know I should be stopping her immediately instead of taking a picture of it, but it was really funny.

No comments:

 
Pets Blogs - Blog Top Sites