Wednesday, 9 May 2007

Great catch!

I attempted to teach Brie to catch when she was a lot younger but failed. This was because she was so uncoordinated that she kept getting hit by her treat on the nose, or she would loose the treat and get sad about it, so I felt little sorry for her and I stopped the training.
But recently Coco's dad has been patient and has been teaching Brie to catch (after I complained that Brie can't catch like Coco). I must admit, at the start it was more like the treat was being dropped and Brie had her mouth open so it landed in her mouth, but now she can really catch it when the treat is traveling in projectile motion. She can really catch! She even hops up and catches it sometimes. Her success rate is rather low, but I think she finally understands the concept now. Oh Brie we are very very proud of you.

No comments:

 
Pets Blogs - Blog Top Sites