Friday, 2 February 2007

It was a good idea at the time

It's a common concern in our household that Brie's nails are a tad bit too sharp since I haven't mastered the art of filing the nail smooth after she has been clipped. So I purchased a new item for Brie's wardrobe (which is now filling up the guest room closet), dog socks. They are so gorgeous and it even has a paw print grip pad on the sole. Imagining how cute Brie will look cute with it on, I convinced my husband they were a necessity, we purchased it. Despite how ecstatic I was to try the socks on Brie, when she tried it on she continue to trot around in an awkward pose whilst trying to bite the socks off. Then we she realised her attempt ended up as a failure, she just look a bit confused and unhappy (this is when the photo was captured). Don't worry Brie, I may have gotten the sizing wrong, next time I will buy you the right size and you will trot around with your cool and hip new socks!!!

No comments:

 
Pets Blogs - Blog Top Sites