Wednesday, 21 February 2007

Intense gaze

Brie's method of communication is the intense gaze. This silent method is usually ignored by other members of the family, however for some reason Brie sticks to this method. I'm sure she is trying to tell me something, but usually I fail to understand what exactly she wants. This is when my attempt to decipher what's behind her gaze begins.

Usually, she is trying to claim a treat for finishing her meal, most of the time there is still some kibble left in her bowl, so this isn't the case. Then I open the door to let Brie out for a toilet break, and she just stays inside. This trial and error method is confusing for both of us which makes me wish that Brie could signal her intentions better. Today, she wanted a tummy rub, I do wonder why she didn't say that in the first place.

No comments:

 
Pets Blogs - Blog Top Sites