Friday, 12 January 2007

Shampoo and Conditioner

Brie gets fully groomed at home, including getting her coat trimmed by me. I really enjoy this because it gives me more control than if I take her to a groomers.

When Brie was a little puppy and I was getting her used to washing, I started using a two in one shampoo. This made the whole process much faster and it worked great as Brie didn't have much hair when she was very small. However as her coat got denser I soon realised I needed to get a separate conditioner. So we found "Earthly Extracts Wild Strawberries puppy and kitten shampoo" and "Silk Conditioning Creme Rinse Concentrate", they both work great, especially the conditioner but it is bit pricey. Brie's coats goes extra soft and it's also easier to brush her for at least a week. I also think it gives her a shiny sheen, and so far we've have had no skin problems from them.

No comments:

 
Pets Blogs - Blog Top Sites