Tuesday, 2 January 2007

Beach outing

I like summer as the days are longer and that means I can go on Brie's walk later in the afternoon. Brie did a little more catching up with Phoebe and Beau yesterday at the beach. Beau as always wanted to greet every dog on the beach (I guess he is just being a polite little doggie) and Phoebe never runs out of energy. However Brie was a totally different dog when she arrived at the beach. She went up and sniffed a large doggie, and she even wagged her tail a little. This didn't last very long as she soon got chased by another dog as went back to her old shy self, but my husband and I were over joyed and couldn't believe our eyes.

Thank you Beau and Phoebe for playing with Brie this year we hope you don't mind putting up with Brie next year too.

No comments:

 
Pets Blogs - Blog Top Sites